Monday, August 10, 2009

Multimedia message

Holly and I at Christie's wedding it's always tradition for her and i to take a picture together when we are at a gathering. Its funny how that started. It began at one of Christie's birthday parties if i am not mistaken.... and well it has just snowballed from there. Holly has such a big heart i love being her friend. :) She has encouraged me alot this past weekend i was really struggling with that fact that i have given up my ex to the Lord and that i am single. I am feeling more and more ready with this move on to move on lol. It's been a difficult road, but one that i know will grow me further into who ever it is i am supposed to be. Also it is preparing me for the guy that God has ready and waiting for me who ever he is....

No comments:

Post a Comment